Sunday, April 23, 2006

This blog is written on Sunday, 23rd April'06 . . (Discrepancy of time)


Today I went to Raffles Xchange to meet Chris.
After that I went down to Railway Mall to buy my favorites = Mango Strudel.
The best ever strudel!! You ppl should go down and try it, it's very nice!!

I went to laoda's place early sitting down there 'gong-gong'.
During evening time, I laughed a lot because of Xiao Xue’s and Laoda's joke.
I ate 3 ice-cream, flavor : sweet corn.

So tired, thought of tomorrow going back to school, i felt so sian and moody.
I really hate going to school a lot. I don't know why, is it because of O level or is it because Jas, Kim
and my wanders 13 have graduated? Not sure, I also don't know why. I didn't use feel that going to school is very sian nor very enjoying but I really hate going to school!

I'm beginning to missing him again. . How's he? I don't know, we can't contact for 3 weeks.
I want to see him. . Sigh. .



*__ We meant to be together Sunday, April 23, 2006



EUNICE TAN

17

_*Lurve and Lurbe*_

. "Thanks.for.worrying.me. .but.i'm.still.unsure.how.important.i.am.to.you."

._Detest_.


_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)

:.:Adidas Nippon Dress/Jacket = Couple

:.:Louis Vuitton Wallet = Me

:.: Louis Vuitton Wallet = Dar

:.: Louis Vuitton "DrumBag" = Me

:.:Nike Sneaker = Dar

:.: Casio watch = Dar

:.: Nue's Heels cum MOS membership

:.:Christian Dior Sunglass

:.:Digital Cam Finepix Z1 = me

:.:Num Flip Flop = Dar

:.:BeBe Flip Flop (OMG!!) = me

:.: PSP Value Pack Black Col. = Dar

:.: PSP Value Pack White Col. = Me

:.:Black Label Phone/Chocolate Phone. = Me

:.: New Louis Vuitton Mono. Wallet = Me

_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)

. 21st Birthday at Zouk

. Skyline/599

. My Car license

. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Multi-col = Me

. Cartier's Ring = Couple Wedding band

. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Ring = Me

. Digital Cam Finepix Z2 = Dar

Archives

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

:Sweet Angles:

*__FussyJas
*__KIMbear-
*__linkks-
*__linkks-

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy



+speak+