Today :
This blog is written on Thursday, 27 April'06 . . (Discrepancy of time)
Xiao Xiao, me and lao da went to BIG @ Harbourfront. We went to buy a LCD 17 inch TV. . For our stall. So tired, I bought two mango before on the way home and I gave one of them to my mother. I am so so tired every now and then I'm thinking of HIM. Hope to see him soon. I've lots of things to tell him and I'm having my English paper tomorrow. Lao Da said tomorrow he'll be bringing me and xiao xiao to Holland Vill. for coffee!!
'The Undisclosed' is getting more and more exciting. I think the killer who murdered Carol is Rachel, her good friend. The ending might be Kexin and Musheng got marry!
Yesterday :
This blog is written on Wednesday, 26 April'06 . . (Discrepancy of time)
Xiao xiao and I went to century. It's been a long time that both of you hadn't touch pool. Truthfully speaking, I'm still not up to standard to upgrade to Billard. I want to brush up till i can one ball clear within 7 minutes! It's possible. .
*__ We meant to be together Thursday, April 27, 2006

