This blog is written on Saturday, 22nd April'06 . . (Discrepancy of time)
Today is another day.
I've very long never been to Town during Saturday moreover Saturday night fever.
Hai. . No choice nobody help laoda except me and Xiao xue and of course waiting for Alex to be back from
Surely, I've meet a lot of sickening ppl. No money why still want to go there? I'm so fed up with these ppl but I can't scold them.
Xiao xue and Laoda bought me a Nike bag. I lurve that bag a lot. I've never seen this bag before at any Nike Outlet. It's special because the bag is make of Velvet Texture. I'm so happy. Xiao Xue is so nice. Duck called me to wish me Happy Belated Birthday. As long as they still remember, I'm contented.
I'm wondering what is my dardar doing at there? Hope everything go smooth for him and I at 2 different country. I lurve him ya lots.
Today is big eyes party (birthday in advance celebration) at somewhere near
I'm so tired. Have a Great ride in Laoda's car. . With the songs Poison, Show me the light, Ding Ding Dong Shala la and lots. Of course many ppl who pass by or drive pass will surely turn to take a look. I'm waiting for his EVO 9. .
*__ We meant to be together Sunday, April 23, 2006



EUNICE TAN
_*Lurve and Lurbe*_
._Detest_.
_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)
_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)
Archives
:Sweet Angles:
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy
+speak+