Today :
This blog is written on Tuesday, 25 April'06 . . (Discrepancy of time)
My class indeed a lot of gossipers. Somehow Mrs.F thought laoda is my bf. I almost 'phew'. I went to school as usual and attended the Math lesson and Chemistry extra lessons. Eunice Tan if you ain't going to buck up, prepare to flung all your subjects and including your O level! I know. . that's my soul talking to me! After school, I met Jas, my sister – Brittany Wilson. We went to my house and ‘be my model’. In the evening, we went to Railway Mall. . For Mango and Strawberry Strudel!!!! Yummy. .
Yesterday :
This blog is written on Monday, 24 April'06 . . (Discrepancy of time)
I went to school and attend some meaningless lessons. Laoda came to fetch me and of course everyone is looking at his car. We went to the stall and do some cleaning up. He sent me home and I 'nua' at home.
*__ We meant to be together Tuesday, April 25, 2006



EUNICE TAN
_*Lurve and Lurbe*_
._Detest_.
_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)
_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)
Archives
:Sweet Angles:
|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy
+speak+