Sunday, May 07, 2006

This bog is written on Sunday, 7 May'06

Early in the morning my dearest laoda came to fetch me to the farm. . On the way there so happy. He's so funny full of lame jokes. He holds my hand and bring me walk about to see the frog. I saw lots of bull frog making 'bull-bull' with bloated chin like a inflated balloon. And those killers. The uncles chopped off the frog head. A bit disgusting, laoda told me if he was the one to slash the frog, he would tell the frog : I'm going to kill you! . Lame? I laughed. He told me more but this is our secrets. The owner's wife told laoda about previous frog cases and I was 'oh. . ' Laoda was fcuking angry. No matter how angry he was he never showed me any negative attitude.

We were on the way up the stairs to stall, suddenly, he told me to go and buy rice. I went to the provision shop and bought the rice and went up the stall. I saw laoda standing outside the stall and I rememebered his keys was with me. Both of us laugh and he asked me in a very sacarstic manner : rice or porridge? I said sorry sorry sorry. . hahaha.

Some gossipers shop holders came to tell me : must study hard and earn more money. I know not many people believe that Xiao xue and I are working in a hawker centre. Many look down on these hawkers but I want to say in fact these hawkers earn more than an accountant per month. It's true. . Xiao xue and I are not in need of money, we worked because of laoda not because of money and once we find another worker xiao xue and I will leave for a while for our studies. .

I'm missing my dardar. . I was wondering how would i react after seeing him standing in front of me? He will reached Singapore tomorrow morning. I hope everything will go smooth for him. I missed him lots. . ^o^


*__ We meant to be together Sunday, May 07, 2006



EUNICE TAN

17

_*Lurve and Lurbe*_

. "Thanks.for.worrying.me. .but.i'm.still.unsure.how.important.i.am.to.you."

._Detest_.


_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)

:.:Adidas Nippon Dress/Jacket = Couple

:.:Louis Vuitton Wallet = Me

:.: Louis Vuitton Wallet = Dar

:.: Louis Vuitton "DrumBag" = Me

:.:Nike Sneaker = Dar

:.: Casio watch = Dar

:.: Nue's Heels cum MOS membership

:.:Christian Dior Sunglass

:.:Digital Cam Finepix Z1 = me

:.:Num Flip Flop = Dar

:.:BeBe Flip Flop (OMG!!) = me

:.: PSP Value Pack Black Col. = Dar

:.: PSP Value Pack White Col. = Me

:.:Black Label Phone/Chocolate Phone. = Me

:.: New Louis Vuitton Mono. Wallet = Me

_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)

. 21st Birthday at Zouk

. Skyline/599

. My Car license

. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Multi-col = Me

. Cartier's Ring = Couple Wedding band

. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Ring = Me

. Digital Cam Finepix Z2 = Dar

Archives

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

:Sweet Angles:

*__FussyJas
*__KIMbear-
*__linkks-
*__linkks-

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy



+speak+