Dardar is going back to the army again =( .
I'm so sad of course. Know why? nobody is going to play with me again. .
I've to wait till next week. .
This is an obstacles for us. . Hey hey. . I can endure all this problems because I know our lurve will be better after he have ORD. Think of it, a bit heart sour, we only meet on Saturday and have to depart each other on Sunday. . We can only chat on the phone for less than half an hour, sometimes only less than 10 mins. . So heartless. .
I can endure. . Bleahx. .
Great Singapore Sales is now on. . However I didn't have enough cash for shopping. I've to save money for future use such as my Skyline (Paying for the whole car on the spot and not by monthly installment, by installment the interest will kill you!). Perhaps you people find me very weird. . I rather start saving so that I have a better life rather than envy others Skyline? True? Skyline is so expensive so much so that an annum pay of 100k might not be enough. .
For now, skyline is my target. . Few years down the road I'm not sure whether I would stick to skyline or maybe change to Ferrari? Money and money. . I've make my calculation and estimation that my wedding going to cause dardar 700k.
I will explain clearly where on earth my wedding going to cost a big bomb:
Firstly, Wedding Dinner at Fullerton Hotel around 70 tables, estimation cost 80 to 90k.
Wedding photo and Vera Wang wedding gown going to cost about 12k plus.
Secondly, Our honeymoon 2 months. . 100k plus
Thirdly, Our house = going to hit 1 million with our husky = 1k plus .
Finally, others expenses such as Louis Vuitton fees, Christin Dior fees, Fendi fees, Loewe fees, Miu miu fees = $200k
And My Aim. .
BE A TAITAI!!!!!
Here's the following plan for every FRIDAY!
Morning:
I follow dardar to work (He drives his own car while i left my car at our house carpark).
When reaching his office, I would drive his car (must be convertible) to town or somewhere to meet ling yar for tea.
Afternoon:
I'll drive his car back to his office, he takes over and drive the car for our lunch. (So that his secretary or whoever will not try to seduce him)
When we finish eating, he would go back to his office while I drive his car to supermarket for some tibits shopping.
Go back home, bath take a nap, play with my husky. . Make some desserts/cakes/cookies. .
Evening time:
I'll drive dardar's car back to his office to fetch him, then he would take over the driving place and we go out dating. .
Go catch movie, clubbing (not at ah lian and beng favourite hunting) at french bar - high class ones. .
Back home . . whip or go Geylang/Newton/.... for supper. . Ain't it Great??
This is my dreams . . Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . Don't find me crazy and you'll never know your craziest wish might come true!!
=)
*__ We meant to be together Sunday, May 28, 2006

