The first person I'm falling in lurve with is Nich' Goh. Second person I'm going to fall in lurve with is Utt. He's just so handsome. Without Nich, I might still secretly in lurve with utt. I lurve True Religion. . Fendi. . Christin Dior. . Loewe. . Louis Vuitton. My birthday. . Hmm. . I've discussed with laoda. The venue will be at either Zouk or Mos. Hopefully that time I'm rich enough to book the whole place. 21st Birthday. I'm looking super forward. . Start saving girl. . Hope by that time dardar at least own a Ferrari 458 or Skyline. . I hope I hope. . =) My materialistic dream but I'm not a materialistic girl who will betray my pride just for Money and Branded Stuffs. I'm simply faithful and believe in myself and dardar.
*__ We meant to be together Sunday, May 07, 2006

