I'm not happy in school. I don't know why i keep failing. . I'm afraid of not getting good result because I don't want to be a useless woman. . To me, the most important thing is not about the process is the result. Don't wish to talk about it anymore. Tomorrow is laoda's birthday, he's going to genting tonight. Xiao xue and I bought a New York cheese cake from coffee bean for him. He seem so happy.
Finally, Dardar is back. I'm so happy of course. . For mother day i bought a DKNY watch for my mother. She loved it so much.
I'm waiting for dar to book out so that we could go out and play. I'm so messed up with my life especially on my studies. . My wish is to become a tai-tai and drive a Skyline. I saw Fairlady silver col, the car plate number is 350 Z. The car model is Nissian 350z and is the same as the car plate. . Nothing special. . Bye I'm so tired and depressed. .
*__ We meant to be together Monday, May 15, 2006

