Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today :
Laoda came to fetch me to his place. After 1 hr plus we went to Bukit Batok and eat. The food so so. We went to fetch Xiao xue and went back to stall. On the way he was playing crazily with Miss Peh. I'm so tired and keep thinking how's my Dardar? 4 more days i won't be single anymore. There's just too much to tell him however each time i look at him, he would makes me smile sweetly with no reasons. 3 weeks gone so fast. SO FAST! I thought today I can went out with Jie because I wanted to buy Christin Dior sunglass. . After dar return back to Sg, I must punish him by going shopping with me!

Yesterday , 3/5/06
I went to town alone!! I went shopping alone!! I'm a shopaholic! Early in the morning i went to town. To wisma for my Sony Mp3 check up! Next i proceed to CK Tang. I wanted to buy some skin care product whole series. Too bad, jie is using Chanel and Mum using Sk2 and I wanted to try Sisley or Stila. Of course Sisley is very effective and very expensive but I don't care. I want! I'm waiting for Dardar to help me to decide on the skin care products. . I wanted to try using Stila make up products. . or shu uemura? I wanted to buy that shu uemura white limited edition cosmetic case. However, dardar objected. It's too expensive to him but i think worth it and not very expensive only cost $280. Don't Wah. Really not expensive and worth it. I expect much more expensive when the consultant told me it cost $280. I left Ck Tang and went on to Taka Christin Dior boutique. That pair of sunglass cost $360 plus plus. I won't say out the actual price because it's a secret. I would make my way down to buy this pair of sunglass. I said i would buy means I will. After buying that sunglass I won't forget one more important thing! Louis Vuitton and Loewe. I'm buying a Louis Vuitton wallet for myself and dardar! I wish for my Tiffany & co ring and I'm waiting. . . Xiao xue came to meet me and we shop like crazy girls. I bought a pair of U.R.S heel. After which, I accompanied xiao xue to Marina Square to buy that Puma Belt, it's so awesome!! With 'diamonds-like' surround that puma. Another lady who saw xiao xue buying got jealous and stared at us. Please , look at yourself. Head to Toe only one Gucci bag that cost less than $500. Compared to us? She's only enough to stand aside. Why? Firstly, My Adidas Jacket Respect Me = Miss Elliot cost $129 and Nippon Jacket cost $129 ( I brought two jackets out ) , My Bag = Nike $88, My heel = AugustRyan cost $69. Xiao Xue with her Puma stuffs. And our shopping stuffs? Xiao Xue spent $78 plus while I brought out 22 pieces of 10 dollars but I'm only left with 14 pieces = SO pathetic. I'm broke soon!! After shopping, xiao xue and i decided to find one fine day to come out and shop! Shop till our jaw drop! That day will come soon! I love going shopping with her. She's so funny and sweet to me.

I reached home and requested my maid to help me massage my shoulder awhile while I was indulging myself looking at UTT. Incredible Tales - new season! He just so handsome. If i were to fall in lurve with, I would choose him. I would woo him instead IF only I'm younger than him by 4 years old and not 20 years old plus. ^0^ . Dardar better. I lurve you ya. .
Too bad, Xiao xue and I got the money but we don't have enough time to shop!


*__ We meant to be together Thursday, May 04, 2006



EUNICE TAN

17

_*Lurve and Lurbe*_

. "Thanks.for.worrying.me. .but.i'm.still.unsure.how.important.i.am.to.you."

._Detest_.


_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)

:.:Adidas Nippon Dress/Jacket = Couple

:.:Louis Vuitton Wallet = Me

:.: Louis Vuitton Wallet = Dar

:.: Louis Vuitton "DrumBag" = Me

:.:Nike Sneaker = Dar

:.: Casio watch = Dar

:.: Nue's Heels cum MOS membership

:.:Christian Dior Sunglass

:.:Digital Cam Finepix Z1 = me

:.:Num Flip Flop = Dar

:.:BeBe Flip Flop (OMG!!) = me

:.: PSP Value Pack Black Col. = Dar

:.: PSP Value Pack White Col. = Me

:.:Black Label Phone/Chocolate Phone. = Me

:.: New Louis Vuitton Mono. Wallet = Me

_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)

. 21st Birthday at Zouk

. Skyline/599

. My Car license

. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Multi-col = Me

. Cartier's Ring = Couple Wedding band

. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Ring = Me

. Digital Cam Finepix Z2 = Dar

Archives

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

:Sweet Angles:

*__FussyJas
*__KIMbear-
*__linkks-
*__linkks-

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy



+speak+