Raining Day? Yesh. It's so boring. . Everyday rain. I wonder when can I go to Sentosa? Today I was having Chinese Exam Paper 1 and 2. I reached home immediately switch on the tv. I saw One pair of Glass shoe. I want!! I want!! I'm going to the store and see whether is it for sale? I hope yes it is for sale. I'm so 'bai-jia'. . This is what my mother said to me. I keep on spend money buying meaningless things including xbox 360. I admit that I'm a lazy girl and my ultimate wish is to become a Tai-tai. Now still not rich enough to be tai-tai. Unless dardar owns a skyline. OH MY GOD! SKYLINE is really amazing!! Cars melt my heart. . 3 more days my dardar will return back to my side!! Laoda and I talked a lot. . We keep on laugh and laugh. .
I'm missing you. I really missed you a lot a lot. I called your mother today to ask about your flight time. You don't know how much I missed, I missed you till I'm going crazy soon. I find myself inside so deeply in lurve with you. don't ask me why I don't know. I just find myself so in lurve with you. If you were to leave me, I don't think I would be able to leave with myself in a world without you.
*__ We meant to be together Friday, May 05, 2006

