May 27 Saturday ' 06:
We went to town. I bought a Stila Cream Rouge. I am very happy whenever he is beside me because he always tell me a lot of lame jokes and his army stuffs. Next we went to Suntec and he bought me this Two chocolates. Royce Chocolates. . So sweet of him. . However I promised him not to eat the chocolates until I regain my voice. . We went home quick early because he wanted me to stay at home and rest. .
I'm having a bad flu. Initially, I was only down with sore throat. After seeing finish the doctor, I'm down with flu. The flu caused me to lose my voice because the nose and the throat are connected. Otherwise I would be able to talk. I wanted to go down find xiao xue to talk with her. .
*__ We meant to be together Sunday, May 28, 2006

