Friday, May 26, 2006

Am I fated to haev sore throat.
It is very irritating. . I must control myself from Spicy foods fried foods and ROYCE chocolates AGAIN.

I went to see a doctor to have some anti-biotics. . This clinic, the doctor is so nice towards me. He gave me some lozenges however not black current =(. . (They run out of stock) White colour lozenges. A bit lychee taste. I lurve it. It is much more effective than the black current.

I looked up into the sky. It looks as if it is going to rain again. . ? How?
This year. . I don't expect for any summer seasons. . Everyday is Raining day. Seriously, This year keeps on rain and rain like there's no tomorrow. .

I'm going to rest. . Tomorrow I need to go down to Mango shop and get something. Oh yes. . Ling Yar bought me Victoria Beckham Jeans again. . I'm waiting for her to send express mail to me. . =)


*__ We meant to be together Friday, May 26, 2006



EUNICE TAN

17

_*Lurve and Lurbe*_

. "Thanks.for.worrying.me. .but.i'm.still.unsure.how.important.i.am.to.you."

._Detest_.


_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)

:.:Adidas Nippon Dress/Jacket = Couple

:.:Louis Vuitton Wallet = Me

:.: Louis Vuitton Wallet = Dar

:.: Louis Vuitton "DrumBag" = Me

:.:Nike Sneaker = Dar

:.: Casio watch = Dar

:.: Nue's Heels cum MOS membership

:.:Christian Dior Sunglass

:.:Digital Cam Finepix Z1 = me

:.:Num Flip Flop = Dar

:.:BeBe Flip Flop (OMG!!) = me

:.: PSP Value Pack Black Col. = Dar

:.: PSP Value Pack White Col. = Me

:.:Black Label Phone/Chocolate Phone. = Me

:.: New Louis Vuitton Mono. Wallet = Me

_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)

. 21st Birthday at Zouk

. Skyline/599

. My Car license

. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Multi-col = Me

. Cartier's Ring = Couple Wedding band

. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Ring = Me

. Digital Cam Finepix Z2 = Dar

Archives

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

:Sweet Angles:

*__FussyJas
*__KIMbear-
*__linkks-
*__linkks-

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy



+speak+