Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Today:

I reached home feeling bored and tiring. Actually together I'm suppose to go town with laoda to buy something but that lazy bum said he's too tired to drive there so ended up at home. I've been wondering for a long time. . I'm so tempted!! By Louis Vuitton. . Christin Dior. . Gucci. . Tiffany & Co. . I really wanted to buy that Louis Vuitton heel. Don't stop me. . because if I don't buy now it would be more expensive after a few days.
P.S: Branded goods prices are not fixed. . (for some)

2/5/06


Yesterday

I'm so fed up. That sickening bastard. If I'm an outsider I would shout straight in front of your face and point middle finger in your face. I shall curse him : 'lan-ga' while driving, back-stab by office mate, friends etc, loss of money and get his retribution. (Hope this shall come true)

After closing, Laoda drove me and xiao xiao to buy mac. I reached home faster bath and go to bed. . so boring. I got bullied. . Dardar. . I'm so angry. .

1/5/06


*__ We meant to be together Tuesday, May 02, 2006



EUNICE TAN

17

_*Lurve and Lurbe*_

. "Thanks.for.worrying.me. .but.i'm.still.unsure.how.important.i.am.to.you."

._Detest_.


_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)

:.:Adidas Nippon Dress/Jacket = Couple

:.:Louis Vuitton Wallet = Me

:.: Louis Vuitton Wallet = Dar

:.: Louis Vuitton "DrumBag" = Me

:.:Nike Sneaker = Dar

:.: Casio watch = Dar

:.: Nue's Heels cum MOS membership

:.:Christian Dior Sunglass

:.:Digital Cam Finepix Z1 = me

:.:Num Flip Flop = Dar

:.:BeBe Flip Flop (OMG!!) = me

:.: PSP Value Pack Black Col. = Dar

:.: PSP Value Pack White Col. = Me

:.:Black Label Phone/Chocolate Phone. = Me

:.: New Louis Vuitton Mono. Wallet = Me

_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)

. 21st Birthday at Zouk

. Skyline/599

. My Car license

. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Multi-col = Me

. Cartier's Ring = Couple Wedding band

. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Ring = Me

. Digital Cam Finepix Z2 = Dar

Archives

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

:Sweet Angles:

*__FussyJas
*__KIMbear-
*__linkks-
*__linkks-

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy



+speak+