Sunday, May 07, 2006

This bog is written on Saturday, 6 May'06. . (Time discrepancy)

Early in the morning before I woke up, I heard thunder sound. I got out of my bed feeling so tired. Yesterday night I chat on the hone with jasmine till 1 am plus. Laoda called me and I went downstair to meet him. He drove his 8334. . So windy and nice weather. We went to kranji and get things done. He held my hand and walk through the place. So funny. This is the 2nd time he holds my hand. First time is while crossing the road. Second time is today. He reminds me of my father. Last time my father dotes me a lot. Laoda is just like my father. .

When xiao xue arrived, we two keep on play and laugh fooling around. Xiao xue and I created some hand signals to deal with those gossipers. Hahaha. . Flabby ah ma disikes xiao xue. Xiao xue is so sad. I told her not to touch her 'ba-zhang' but her hand too itchy le. . Hahaha. .

At night, we went to Newton to have supper with laoda & wife, xiao xue and me. We ate a lot of things. Oyster, 'Ham', Bbq Chicken Wings, Fishball, Hokkien Mee, Stingray and we drank coconut. So yummy yummy. Thanks to laoda.

Although I don't know he heard from who about the gossipers stuffs but I strongly believe he is not a bad guy. Each time he pays for out toto and 4D money and bring us out to eat and drive all the way down to town to fetch me and xiao xiao.

Roy called me asking about wei cai. I told him he is away for 19 days. I am so happy because dardar is back on Monday. which 2 more days. I missed him lots. Wonder did he buy anything for me. . I lurve ya . .


*__ We meant to be together Sunday, May 07, 2006



EUNICE TAN

17

_*Lurve and Lurbe*_

. "Thanks.for.worrying.me. .but.i'm.still.unsure.how.important.i.am.to.you."

._Detest_.


_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)

:.:Adidas Nippon Dress/Jacket = Couple

:.:Louis Vuitton Wallet = Me

:.: Louis Vuitton Wallet = Dar

:.: Louis Vuitton "DrumBag" = Me

:.:Nike Sneaker = Dar

:.: Casio watch = Dar

:.: Nue's Heels cum MOS membership

:.:Christian Dior Sunglass

:.:Digital Cam Finepix Z1 = me

:.:Num Flip Flop = Dar

:.:BeBe Flip Flop (OMG!!) = me

:.: PSP Value Pack Black Col. = Dar

:.: PSP Value Pack White Col. = Me

:.:Black Label Phone/Chocolate Phone. = Me

:.: New Louis Vuitton Mono. Wallet = Me

_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)

. 21st Birthday at Zouk

. Skyline/599

. My Car license

. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Multi-col = Me

. Cartier's Ring = Couple Wedding band

. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Ring = Me

. Digital Cam Finepix Z2 = Dar

Archives

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

:Sweet Angles:

*__FussyJas
*__KIMbear-
*__linkks-
*__linkks-

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy



+speak+