Ling contacted me today thru webby.
She asked me something.
Don't people know your Blog as in your friends can link to you and you didn't really prompt those who clicked cancel to this -> uFck u =) instead those who click cancel, You prompt them to your blog!
I told her, maybe yes maybe nope. I don't know who have visited my blog and all these while I've to pretend that only Kim and Jas visited my blog. . =)
I was wondering won't it be great if I were paid to shop? Haha. . Tomorrow Pingping is going to Thailand. I'm going to the airport to send her off. . I'm the sweetest right? Actually not, laoda is the sweetest because he is going to fetch me back to stall from there. . Hee. . So happy got free ride from Changi to Bukit timah.
Today laoda brought me to eat pasta at Rocky at Railway mall. . So Yummy Yummy. . =)
*__ We meant to be together Wednesday, June 14, 2006

