Gender of Ideal Lover: Male
8 differents points of my Ideal Lover:
(1) Respect Me - as in don't think of touching me or yelling at me unless he wants to be a zebra.
(2) Faithful & trust - faithful to each other ; trust each other.
(3) Romantic - Flowers and teddy bears, I bite. What I want is he knows how to create romantic ambience cum atmosphere
(4) Sense of humour, Realistic, Practical, Outgoing, Open-minded, Ambitious, Supportive, Not being possessive, Objective and not subjective, Responsible.
(5) Paitent - Not even slight feeling irritated after repeating for the 101 times and yet I still don't get it.
(6) Thoughtful - Able to put himself in my shoe and think
(7) Freedom - Give each other some free space for my and his own friends.
(8) Must be Utt! hee. .
There's no such things as a Perfect Lover. .
(1) It's good to respect each other as in making decision. Respect, I can't take it if my Man don't respect me, trying to have designs on me, yelling and screaming shouting at me or even hits me.
(2) Faithful? Can we girls always be faithful to our Man and can our Man always be faithful to us? The answer is very subjective.
(3) Romantic. My heart will melts if my Man were to :
. Book the whole Rest. just for a dinner
. Bring me to a quite place (Bridge across Mos. OMG!) and light up 7777 candles for me!
. Spin in 599 GTB
(4) Ambitious : Having Realistic dreams and fulfill it, at the same time drive 599.
Realistic : Don't gamble
Open-minded : Never bear Grudges
Out-going : Lurve Party especially Party by the Pool at a country club.
No no no possessive : Do not control me as in my dressing and set curfew for me.
Objective and not subjective : If I'm in the wrong, my Man should not stood up for me because I will never know my mistake and learn to do things right. However If I make a grave mistake such as bank overdraft = Pls help me to pay FIRST!
Never be over-protective on me.
Supportive : Whatever I'm doing and is doing the right thing.
(5) Paitent : Can't wait for me? Then Sayonara and it's as easy as ABCs.
(6) Thoughtful : Spare a thought for me too.
(7) Freedom : I'm not a 24/7 Lady who can be by your side just like you can't be 24/7 by my side. I have my own friends and I need to hang out with them too. . You Men should know, Girls' talk. Gossip. .
Give each other some private space as long as my Man don't betray me!
(8) Utt. . Oh no. . That's Chapter 9 Episode 99 story. Utt marrys Eunice and they live happily ever after. .
Final one = Never die before me. . As long as you lurve me, I lurve you. Ever since you joined Ns, I've changed to be less dependent on you. Sometimes do still. From you, I've learned lots of things such as seeing things differently. It's still too early to decide for our future though I was hoping to know who my husband is. I hope you are the one. I'm not a perfect lady just like you are not the Perfect Man. I won't let go of you easily till the day you tell me straight in my face that you don't need me anymore. . Nich' I dare you . . bleah. .
I still remind myself of reality. . I know this relationship won't be easy with upcoming obstacles which You and Me won't know except God. . We've overcome lots of problems and being thru ups and downs. Whether is our relationship going to be long? I don't know but I know we are both mature in this relationship.
Talking about saving. . We should start saving in another account again. Why open so many accounts right? One Fixed Deposit, One for Savings, One for Spending, One for investment. The last one will be for our Skyline. Start saving as much as you can because I don't want to be Mrs Goh but Taitai Goh. . I hate saving but I'm a practical person as in don't go for gambling or wishing to strike toto and 4D.
Girls, take care. . Lurve your Man wholeheartedly. Love can conquer Hatred! Agree? Lurve yourself too and be mature in handling relationship. =)
*__ We meant to be together Tuesday, June 13, 2006

