Sunday, June 04, 2006

Who oscar? He is Laoda's soul mate - a dog!!!
He's from snzer family. .
He is always hungry and he likes my maid more than me.

I'm not sure whether oscar lurve my house my room let me ask him. .
He said - Not bad. .

Hmmmm. . oscar new owner is Me. For 2 days. Tuesday, Oscar will be going back to laoda's house. Laoda is going to genting tonight. .

Dardar actually promised to bring me to beaches at either Malaysia or Thailand. Last year wanted to go Redang and Tioman but he went to NS and I've sold the air ticket to Ling Yar's cousin. We planned to go to Tokyo Disneyland too. Too bad, he can't apply for exit permit. Got no choice, we postponed again. . I hope, after my O level, I can go travelling with him.

Next week, my relatives going to Thailand. They wanted me to go along. However, I still haven't decide whether going or not. Without Dardar, I don't dare to go out of SIngapore. Perhaps I'm too reliable on him.

Yesterday, we went to Shu hui's 21st Birthday. . Her cake was so big. . (A key). . I've planned for my 21st Birthday celebration. . At zouk. . My planned was to book the whole zouk but it will be very expensive. . I'm trying my best to save and save. . Hopefully, My wish will come true.

Unless there is 100 confirmed guest then will I book ZOuk. Otherwise no point booking. . =(. .

Dardar, I'm waiting for you to get your license and own a car so that we can go MOS. I haven't been there yet unless with Sport car or elegant covertible car. Otherwise very pai sei. . Where on earth people go clubbing without a car? Moreover, It's MOS!!!
-Car
-Nue's
With this two then will I go MOS. .

=) oscar is sleeping soon. . I should have an early rest too. . Good night all my visitor. . =)


*__ We meant to be together Sunday, June 04, 2006



EUNICE TAN

17

_*Lurve and Lurbe*_

. "Thanks.for.worrying.me. .but.i'm.still.unsure.how.important.i.am.to.you."

._Detest_.


_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)

:.:Adidas Nippon Dress/Jacket = Couple

:.:Louis Vuitton Wallet = Me

:.: Louis Vuitton Wallet = Dar

:.: Louis Vuitton "DrumBag" = Me

:.:Nike Sneaker = Dar

:.: Casio watch = Dar

:.: Nue's Heels cum MOS membership

:.:Christian Dior Sunglass

:.:Digital Cam Finepix Z1 = me

:.:Num Flip Flop = Dar

:.:BeBe Flip Flop (OMG!!) = me

:.: PSP Value Pack Black Col. = Dar

:.: PSP Value Pack White Col. = Me

:.:Black Label Phone/Chocolate Phone. = Me

:.: New Louis Vuitton Mono. Wallet = Me

_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)

. 21st Birthday at Zouk

. Skyline/599

. My Car license

. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Multi-col = Me

. Cartier's Ring = Couple Wedding band

. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Ring = Me

. Digital Cam Finepix Z2 = Dar

Archives

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

:Sweet Angles:

*__FussyJas
*__KIMbear-
*__linkks-
*__linkks-

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy



+speak+