This morning, After I change into my school uniform I went to my mum's room and almost fainted. I'm having Fever - High. She was so terrified. She asked me, "Are you okay, Girl?" I told her I don't want to go school. she said okay go back to bed.
I went back to my room didn't even bother to change my uniform, I fell asleep. I woke up and find myself getting better. Since Sunday Midnight I was down with fever until today. Sigh . .
Dar's friend, Commited suicide. Don't ask me why, I will check it out from dar about why he died. He hung himself to death. Dar is very sad. He lost a close friend. What I guessed was that he quarrelled with his GF who is currently studying at Aust.
It's sad to see your own best friend died because of lurve.
Don't ever do silly things in a moment of folly. lurve is not everything. If my loved ones were to betray me and go for other girl, I will wish him all the best. I will not kill myself but I will make my life more happier even without him I can lead a better life. So that he will regret leaving me in the first place. . WAHAHAHHA. .
He called me yesterday while I was watching movie. Midnight, he called me up again. I'm very happy to receive your calls. About the perfume, I don't need you to buy for me. I can buy it for myself.
Bottom Line : Everyone please take good care of yourself. I lurve ya my friends. .
*__ We meant to be together Tuesday, July 04, 2006

