My thoughts - eunice1737only you-
I'm a little used to calling outside your name
I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane
But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
Hey yeah
I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name
I'll be stooped tomorrow if it suits you just the same
But i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
Hey yeah
Cause it's hard for me to lose
In my life I've found only time will tell
And I will figure out that we can baby
We can do a one night stand, yeah
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
That we can baby
We can change and feel alright
I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain
You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same
But I don't know enough, i need sun when it leaves the day
Hey yeah
Cause it's hard for me to lose
In my life I've found only time will tell
And I will figure out that we can baby
We can do a one night stand, yeah
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
That we can baby
We can change and feel alright
Cause it's hard for me to lose
In my life I've found only time will tell
I will figure out that we can baby
We can do a one night stand, yeah
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
That we can baby
We can change and feel alright
Cause it's hard for me to lose
In my life I've found only time will tell
And I will figure out that we can baby
We can do a one night stand, yeah
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
That we can baby
We can change and feel alright
19th July2006, Wednesday.
I went to town with GIn and Small Snow. I saw lots of things that I wanted. LV again. . Pls keep your promises. I'm just only a girl. . Dardar, you really very weird, keep on telling me wrong info making me run to maybank. I miss you as much as you miss your bed. HAHAHa. . See you soon. . pls take good care of yourself. Miss ya.
18th July 2006, Tuesday.
You bought dearly ice-cream for me? So thankful. I simply lurve the vanilla with chocolate fudge one. So late, yet you came to give me ice-cream. ;)
17th July 2006, Monday.
Laoda and his wife brought me to their club at Tampines, Laguna Club. It's a very nice place. Before that we went to buy things at Plaza and chinatown. You are really nice to me. I told you I'm thirsty you know what I want.
16th July 2006, Sunday.
Everything was alright. The rash started to spread to my legs and left hands. I know I'm not crazy nor mentally breakdown. I'm totally fine. I will learn to see things easily as I told myself.
15th July 2006, Saturday.
I woke up finding myself so silly. Pinkish-red polka dots rashes developed on my right hand only. Neither intchy nor pain. I felt so uneasy so I went to see a doctor. I told the doctor that I drank Vodka however, it's not the liquor made me developed rash. It's caused by stress. He told me If i continue to stress out myself I will suffer from mild depression. I told him I'm alright as I know my body conditions. He gave me sleeping pills and cream to apply. At night, He scolded me for the 1st time. He didn't really scolds me but he threw temper.
14th July 2006, Friday
I was drunk. Perhaps I've frightned everyone who was there with me. Thanks, my girls for keeping me safe. I've cried and I'm so pain. I drank Vodka too fast trying to make myself numb.
*__ We meant to be together Wednesday, July 19, 2006

