Monday, July 03, 2006

I hope you will keep your promise to call me.
Thanks for not letting me to sms because you're afraid that my bill will be very ex. Instead, you wanted to call me.
I'll be very happy to receive your call.

Even with you or without you, I will still buy that perfume. It's just only that people might thought I've been spending your money. So it doesn't matter whether you buy it for me or I buy it for myself.

As long as you are happy and don't keep on stress over little things. Tell me your problems. I miss you.


*__ We meant to be together Monday, July 03, 2006



EUNICE TAN

17

_*Lurve and Lurbe*_

. "Thanks.for.worrying.me. .but.i'm.still.unsure.how.important.i.am.to.you."

._Detest_.


_My.Wishlist_ (short-term)

:.:Adidas Nippon Dress/Jacket = Couple

:.:Louis Vuitton Wallet = Me

:.: Louis Vuitton Wallet = Dar

:.: Louis Vuitton "DrumBag" = Me

:.:Nike Sneaker = Dar

:.: Casio watch = Dar

:.: Nue's Heels cum MOS membership

:.:Christian Dior Sunglass

:.:Digital Cam Finepix Z1 = me

:.:Num Flip Flop = Dar

:.:BeBe Flip Flop (OMG!!) = me

:.: PSP Value Pack Black Col. = Dar

:.: PSP Value Pack White Col. = Me

:.:Black Label Phone/Chocolate Phone. = Me

:.: New Louis Vuitton Mono. Wallet = Me

_My.Wishlist_(Long-term)

. 21st Birthday at Zouk

. Skyline/599

. My Car license

. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Multi-col = Me

. Cartier's Ring = Couple Wedding band

. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Ring = Me

. Digital Cam Finepix Z2 = Dar

Archives

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

:Sweet Angles:

*__FussyJas
*__KIMbear-
*__linkks-
*__linkks-

|ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
allrightsreserve
princess krissy



+speak+