Now let's put a stop to all these nonsense!
Firstly, It's my life.
I'm still attach to my wei cai.
Anything that's going on is between me and him.
If you all very interested between me and him, msg him and ask him if you don't dare to ask me a single thing.
Got nothing to do with anyone else.
So don't let imagine runs wild. I'm not a stupid girl.
Everyone, don't spend time playing 'pretend' games with me then spy/msg me : where are you with who blah blah. .
By all means gossip about me but please don't drag other people in. Mind what've said. Don't cause others to be in deep trouble. There's nothing going on between me with anyone or me with Jared or me with Brandon. We are just very close like brothers and sisters.
And stop trying to breaking me up with my wei cai.
How you perceive me I don't care but your perception can be childish and wrong at times.
*__ We meant to be together Tuesday, August 01, 2006

